- Terri McK
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package penne or tubed pasta
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). ground beef
- 1 can chunky stewed Italian tomatoes, i.e. Del Monte
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced green onions
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta; drain and reserve.
- In skillet add butter and brown meat, add salt and pepper to meat.
- Drain meat and add tomatoes, cook until thickened.
- Add to pot, cream cheese, onion, pasta, and toss.
- Pour into greased rectangular baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and cover.
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) until cheese melts and slightly bubbles.
- Double up.