- A quick & easy dessert for those office Pot Luck functions. You'll be a hit!
- Lis'a Johnson
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 1 chocolate cake mix (I like Ducan Hines Devils' Food)
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar carmel ice cream topping
- 1 small container Cool-Whip
- 1 Heath or Butterfinger Candy Bar
- Make up cake according to directions. You can use a German Chocolate, Devils' Food, Chocolate Fudge, etc...
- Bake in a 9x13 pan.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, use the handle from a wooden spoon/fork and poke holes all over the cake.
- Pour the can of condensed milk and the carmel ice cream topping over the cake. The cake will absorb the milk and carmel.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and put in refrigerator over night. It must sit for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, frost cake with cool whip.
- Chop candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle over top of cake.
- The cake is very rich, so a little goes a long way.