Ginger Ale Salad for Fifty
- 26 oz (728 grm). lemon Jell-O
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) boiling water
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) ginger ale
- Lemon Juice to taste
- 4 tsp (20 ml) of salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika
- 4 cups (950 ml) grapes, cut up
- 3 cups (700 ml) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2-2/3 cups (625 ml) slivered almonds
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water and then cool.
- Combine all ingredients, omitting the ginger ale, and add to the cooled, not congealed jello.
- Chill until it is just starting to congeal.
- Add the ginger ale, and place in molds as desired, and chill until well congealed.
- Hint: Adding one bag of Kraft brand fruit flavored mini-marshmallow pieces is an option. Add the them just after adding the ginger ale.