San Jose, California Incredible Chicken Salad
- Chicken salad that has apple juice, dried cranberries, raisins, pineapple, celery, walnuts, sweet onion, chicken breasts and mayonnaise.
- Marc Rose
- 3 cups (700 ml) chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) walnuts
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sweet onion, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) apple juice
- lettuce for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- Put the chicken salad into the refrigerator and chill.
- Serve with a lettuce garnish.
- This recipe came from San Jose, California.