Southern Comfort Basted Barbeque Chicken
- Terri Mck
- 6 6 oz (168 grm). skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Southern Comfort
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) catsup
- 2 tsp (10 ml) worceshire sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in bowl; mix well.
- Place some sauce in seperate dish for dipping
- Lightly brush chicken with sauce and grill.
- Continue to baste until chicken is done.