- This is a great recipe for cookouts, etc. and the presentation is beautiful.
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) corn starch
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit: Kiwi, Strawberrys, sliced bananas, Grapes, Star fruit,or any kind you prefer.
- Flatten cookie dough into a pizza pan.
- Bake as package directs until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- In a sauce pan combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar,the lemon and orange juice and corn starch. Bring to a boil.Set aside to cool well.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar and vanilla.
- Spread over cool cookie dough.
- Arrange fruit attractively over cream cheese.
- Pour glaze over fruit and chill well.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
- I always start in the center with a large strawberry, them make circles of the various fruits,repeating fruit rings in order as needed. I hope you enjoy this for your family gathering. It has become a favorite of ours.
This was given to me by my Daughters friend. I have no idea where she got it.