Stuffed Avocado with Seafood
- delicious entree for summer or any other time
- My own kitchen
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cooked seafood
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 avocados
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 cup (225 ml) peas or petit pois
- 1 diced and cooked red pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) ketchup
- 5 drops Worcestershire sauce
- chives for garnish
- In a bowl combine seafood, mayonnaise, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire, petit pois, salt, and pepper.
- Peel avocados divide lengthwise and sprinkle with a dash of lemon juice.
- Fill stuffing in cavity.
- Garnish with chopped chives and red pepper.
- I hope you like it.