- One Dish Meal
- Darlene Stanley
- 1 lb (.5 kg). good ground beef or better grade
- Sliced zucchini (whatever amount you would like)
- 1 med. diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can diced tomatoes
- any cheese you like
- In a large skillet brown hamburger seasoned with oregano; drain.
- Add sliced zucchini, onion, pepper, celery and can of tomatoes.
- Simmer all of this until all this is tender and done. (If mixture is too juicy add 2 to 4 tbsp (60 ml) minute rice to it.)
- Top this with any and as much cheese as you like and simmer until this is melted in well.