- mrs. wiggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple(in juice), well drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). whipped topping
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped nuts
- maraschino cherries
- chocolate syrup
- Mix butter and graham crumbs well; pat into bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat eggs, butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer 15 minutes.
- Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Layer bananas over filling.
- Layer drained pineapple over filling.
- Cover fruit evenly with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Sprinkle with cherries.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- If you do not want to use raw eggs use egg substitute.
To cut recipe in half use 1 9" store bought graham cracker pie shell(in place of butter & crumbs), use only half the ingredients and layer in pie shell.