- A quick and tasty dessert.
- Gene Thoma
- 2 apples, your choice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) raisins
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- dash cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Arrange each apple in the bottom of a single serving microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 ml) of raisins and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of chopped nuts on each apple.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp (15 ml) of honey on each apple.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each apple.
- Place dishes uncovered in microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes or until apples are tender.