- 1 box Stouffers creamed spinach, defrosted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sun dried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add cream and heat til warm.
- Add defrosted creamed spinach.
- Cook over low heat til bubbly.
- Add cheese and a little more cream if sauce is too thick.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- At this point you can add chopped sun dried tomatoes if you wish.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Lightly toss with sauce and serve.
- This is not exactly the recipe you are looking for but it is fast, easy and very good!! No one will ever know how fast and easy it is. Gets rave reviews!!