- Delicious, quick and easy dish!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 cubed steaks
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- In large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium/high heat.
- Roll cubed steaks in flour (salt and pepper to taste) and place in hot oil.
- Add onions and cook until steaks are brown on both sides.
- In mixing bowl, mix brown gravy mix and water.
- Add gravy and tomatoes to skillet, and cook on medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until gravy has thickened.