- 1 7 inch prepared loaf angel food cake, frozen
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold water
- 1 3-1/2 oz (98 grm). package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml). almond extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups (950 ml) sliced fresh peaches
- Cut cake into 1/4 inch slices, arrange half the slices on bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well.
- Add pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Stir in extract; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices on top.
- Repeat layering, ending with peach slices.
- Chill 3 to 4 hours until set.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated.