Tangerine Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Low-fat citrus vinaigrette dressing made in approsimately 5 min.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange or tangarine juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml). honey
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). cracked black pepper (fresh ground is best)
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the orange or tangarine juice, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper.
- Cover and shake well until combined.
- To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Shake well before serving.
- Refreshing with fruit or veggie salads.