- Chocolate cookies
- Shonda Chadwick
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). cocoa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Melt butter, add milk, sugar, and cocoa.
- Bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until peanut butter is melted.
- Then add the oatmeal and salt, stir well.
- Spoon out on wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!!!