- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef or veal
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground pork
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup (225 ml) finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine herbs, eggs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper, then with meats and bread crumbs.
- Do not over-blend or meatballs will be tough.
- Form into meatballs a bit smaller than a tennis ball.
- Bake on a foil covered sheet to aid in clean-up.
- Should be cooked in 30-35 minutes.
- Your family will love these...also can be browned in a pan and simmered in the spaghetti sauce.