Chicken and Mac Casserole
- 3 boned and skinned chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 8 oz (224 grm). elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 20 oz (560 grm). frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). fat-free sour cream
- 1 can reduced fat cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken in boiling water.
- Remove chicken.
- Cook macaroni in the chicken cooking water; drain.
- Cook broccoli.
- Mix sour cream and soups.
- Add chicken, macaroni, and broccoli.
- Pour all in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Per serving: 308 Calories; 6g Fat (19% calories from fat); 22g Protein;34g Carbohydrate; 31mg Cholesterol; 572mg Sodium