- Rice dish with green onion seasonings
- Judith McLaren
Serves/Makes:5 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked rice (or desired amount)
- Saute green vegetables in butter in saucepan on stove.
- Cook until tender.
- Mix with cooked rice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Delicious side dish! Cook the rice by using chicken broth instead of water, for an extra tasty dish.