- Yummy ghosts, so cute and easy to make!
- Judith McLaren
- 1 large package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package mini chocolate chips
- 1 package white chocolate bark (cubes of chocolate found in chocolate chip aisle).
- Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler, or in microwave.
- Stir often to keep from scorching!
- Drop cookies in melted chocolate to coat them.
- Lift out with tongs.
- Drain excess chocolate, and cool them on wax paper.
- While "ghosts" are still hot, put mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Cool completely.
- We made these at my daughter's Halloween party last year. They were a big hit and went fast!