Grade "A" Feta--Blue Rib Eyes
- Succulent, tender rib eye (or tenderloin) with a 'tad' more hint of cheese!!!!
- Grady Trussell
Serves/Makes:2 (or compounded for company)
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). to 16 oz (448 grm). rib eye steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 6 oz (168 grm). Newman's Family Recipe dressing
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon-pepper seasoning (with or without salt)
- 8 oz (224 grm). package crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). package crumbled feta cheese
- Coat steaks with dressing and lemon-pepper on both sides.
- Place in Tupperware or ziplock bag and leave in refrigerator for 4 hours (can sit overnight).
- Prepare grill on high heat; sear on both sides, 2 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side (turning only once).
- Just prior to taking steaks off grill, place 2 tbsps. of crumbled blue cheese and feta cheese on the topside of the steaks and let simmer till melted (Can cut a gas grill off and continue to warm).
- "HMMMMMMMMM, So Good, you'll lock your dogs outside and make your wife go to the store for more beer".