- very rich, great for sandwiches
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) bread flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teapoons yeast
- Put ingrediants in your bread machine in order by the manufacturer. Some bread machines say wet ingrediants first, some dry.
- Set the machine for white bread, medium.
- I sometimes use the dough cycle, take the dough out and form it into a loaf using a loaf pan.
- Let it rise and bake in a 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 25 minutes.
- This makes a large loaf. Great for sandwiches.