- good out of the oven or toasted
- 7/8 cup (200 ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespooon margarine
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mashed ripe banana
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated orange peel
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml). yeast
- Put ingrediants either wet ingrediants first or dry, depending on your bread maker.
- Use the Sweet or basic cycle.
- Use very ripe bananas for the best flavor and adjust the consistency with additional orange juice if necessary.