Super Easy Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix together in bowl.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Flatten in glass dipped in sugar or with fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 9 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 2 minutes before removing.
- Don't let the simple recipe fool you! These cookies are perfect for my 10 year old to make completely by herself! She loves the fact they are so easy and everyone loves eating them. You'll be amazed how good they really do taste!