- Like Red Lobster's
- Dena Maxwell
- 2 cups (475 ml) biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine, melted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder.
- Stir in milk.
- Drop batter by heaping tbspfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted margarine, and sprinkle with parsley and garlic salt.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- I founds this at all recipes.com. Thought it sounded like what you were looking for.