- Shrimp salad with mayo dressing
- clines mom
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can of tiny shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) best foods mayonnaise or to taste
- 1 small bag frozen peas
- 1 can dry oriental noodles (Chung King is best)
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Tear the lettuce into small bits.
- Combine the shrimp, lettuce, mayo and lots of onion and garlic powder in bowl.
- Just prior to serving, add the frozen peas (leave frozen until adding) and half the can of oriental noodles.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Top off with the remainder of the noodles.
- Serve quickly, the peas chill the salad and its best to eat it soon after adding them (though as a thanksgiving leftover it is awesome).
- My mother made this every year, and it always reminds us of her...