- Shrimp salad with mayonnaise dressing
- Cline's mom
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 can tiny shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) best foods mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 small bag frozen peas
- 1 can dry oriental noodles (Chung King is best)
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Tear the lettuce into small bits.
- Combine the shrimp, lettuce, mayonnaise, onion and garlic powder (to taste) in bowl.
- Just prior to serving, add the frozen peas (leave frozen until adding) and half the can of oriental noodles.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- Top off with the remainder of the noodles.
- Serve at once, the peas chill the salad and it's best to eat it soon after adding them.
- My mother made this every year, and it always reminds us of her...