Serves/Makes:2 or more|
- 1/2 package flat noodles
- 1 can tuna fish, drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated longhorn cheese
- 2 slices bread (crumble with fingers)
- Cook flat noodles as directed on package.
- Mix together tuna fish, cream of mushroom soup, and pepper, if desired.
- Stir in the cooked and drained noodles.
- Place mixture in small oblong pyrex dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated longhorn cheese.
- Crumble bread crumbs on the top.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 30 minutes.