Serves/Makes:4 or more
- cooked chicken pieces (in crock pot, fried, or however you prefer)
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice (NOT instant)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- Mix rice, soup and milk together.
- Pour into an 8 1/2 x 13 pan.
- Place cooked chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Depending on your oven, your time may vary a little bit.
- This is my family's most requested birthday meal! The kids love the rice with a touch of butter and salt.