- 2 cups (475 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) peanut butter
- 3 cups (700 ml) quick cooking oats
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- In a large saucepan combine sugar, milk, cup butter, and boil for 1 minute.
- Take off heat and add peanut butter, quick cooking oats, cocoa, vanilla and raisins.
- Stir well.
- Drop by tsp on wax paper.
- Let sit one hour.
- Yummy cookies--good luck!