- Tasty, light chicken and mushroom dish that's easy to prepare
- 4 6 oz (168 grm). skinless chicken pieces
- 6 oz (168 grm). fresh mushrooms, wiped and trimmed
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken stock
- 1 oz (28 grm). finely chopped onion
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish with sliced mushrooms.
- Add the stock, onion, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake in pre-heated oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve while chicken is hot.