- Almost Red Lobster
- Cati (though not my creation)
- 2 cups (475 ml) self-rising flour
- 4 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried parsley, chives, OR onion flakes
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 cube butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Blend flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, dried herb, and cayenne pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix just until combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 16 minutes.
- This biscuit recipe is so good and is very easy to make. They are very comparable to the biscuits at Red Lobster. My family loves these biscuits!