Original Boston Beanery Crab Dip
- This is the Crab Dip from their 1997 menu. It is the original recipe used at the Boston Beanery Restaurant & Tavern.
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). yellow mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Old Bay
- 1/3 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb (.5 kg). crab meat
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl with wire whisk.
- To serve:
- Heat in microwave or oven until bubbly hot and serve with your favorite crackers or chips.
- This recipe make a large portion of crab dip, but you can freeze half for another time to heat and serve.
This is our favorite Crab Dip and gets raves when we serve it to our guests.