- An easy, melt in your mouth candy!
- 1 lb (.5 kg). quality white chocolate (such as Gharardelli)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) crushed candy canes, plus 2 tbsp (30 ml). extra
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Add 1/3 cup (80 ml) crushed candy canes and mix.
- Pour onto a foil line large cookie sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Drizzle semi-sweet chocolate on top in random pattern.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy canes.
- Let it set up in frige until firm - about 15 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
- This is so easy and just delicious. I made 2 lbs. before Christmas that disappeared quickly so had to make more! The second batch was with Baker's white chocolate since everyone was out of Ghirardelli and my son like it even better. It makes a great gift!