- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). boneless pork,cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can sauerkraut, undrained
- 8 oz (224 grm). egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, brown meat.
- Add the onions and celery; cook until onions are transparent.
- Stir in sauerkraut, noodles, soup and mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) 1 1/2 hours until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.