Serves/Makes:20 or more crepes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). salt
- In large mixer, beat eggs on medium speed.
- Gradually add dry ingredients alternately with milk and oil.
- Beat until smooth.
- Batter can be used immediately or held, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use (up to 3 days).
- Stir before using.
- After cooking, store stacked crepes in refrigerator tightly wrapped (up to 1 week).
- If for longer than one week, stack and store in freezer wrap or bags, then freeze.
- (I use small squares of wax paper between crepes to keep them from sticking.)
A basic crepe recipe to be filled or topped as desired.