- Layered dip for nacho chips
Serves/Makes:1 8x8 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 pack Hidden Valley Ranch *dressing mix* (do not buy the dip mix must be the original dressing mix)
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded hot pepper cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (225 ml) diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- tortilla chips
- Mix together mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the Ranch dressing mix and blend well.
- Pour into 8x8 inch pan. (It tastes better if you let this sit overnight in the refrigerator)
- Before serving layer the cheese, then the lettuce and top with the tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.