- Delicious breakfast treat you make the night before then bake
- Candy Couch
- 18 frozen dinner rolls (Rhodes brand is great)
- 1 pkg. butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- vegetable spray (i.e. Pam)
- Spray bundt or angel food cake pan with Pam.
- Put nuts in bottom of pan and add rolls equally on top.
- Mix pudding mix and sugar and sprinkle over rolls.
- Pour melted margarine over all.
- Cover with clean dish cloth and let rise overnight in a cold oven.
- In morning, remove towel and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Turn over immdediately onto a large platter.
- This is a snap to put together at night, smells wonderful baking in the morning and tastes incredible! A real crowd pleaser!