- easy, use judgement, not weights and measures
- 1lb. minced beef, or more
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups (475 ml) mixed frozen vegetables
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) tomato puree
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) flour
- 1 pints beef stock, or double
- 4 potatoes mashed
- grated cheese
- Heat a non stick pan, very hot, and put in minced beef.
- Break up beef and brown.
- Add sliced onion and mixed frozen vegetables; sweat down.
- Add tomato puree and flour and stir to combine all.
- Add beef stock slowly and stir till sauce consistency.
- Put into baking tray; cover with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake on high or 400 degree (200 C.) oven till golden brown.
- Cooking should be fun and simple. All measurements are approximate and can be varied.