Microwave Peanut Clusters
- Teresa Cruikshank
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz (336 grm). or 16 oz (448 grm).)
- 1 package peanut butter chips (10 oz (280 grm). or 12 oz (336 grm).)
- 16 oz (448 grm). Spanish peanuts (add more if dired)
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir; then microwave for an additional minute.
- Remove; stir mixture again.
- Once chocolate and peanut butter chips are mixed evenly, blend in the spanish peanuts.
- Mix until all peanuts are covered in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm or place clusters in freezer to quicken the the process.