Chocolate Creme Brulee Cheesecake
- With yummy Godiva Ingredients!
- 1 9 oz (252 grm). package chocolate wafer cookies
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter, melted
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brewed Godiva Caf Cr me Brul e, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Godiva Caf Cr me Brul e (ground coffee)
- 4 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). bars Godiva Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- Make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Tightly wrap bottom of 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place cookies in food processor bowl.
- Cover and pulse until crumbs are formed.
- Add melted butter and process until crumbs are moist.
- Press mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of prepared pan.
- Make the filling:
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth, using an electric mixer.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add brewed coffee, butter and ground coffee and mix well.
- Combine chocolate and heavy cream in saucepan.
- Heat over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour half of cheese filling into prepared crust.
- Drop 5 tbsp (70 ml) chocolate mixture around edge of filling, spacing evenly.
- Swirl chocolate into filling using a small knife.
- Carefully pour remaining cheese filling over all.
- Drop remaining chocolate in center, spacing evenly.
- Swirl mixtures together using tip of knife.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edge is puffed and center quivers.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve:
- Loosen cheesecake by running a knife around edge of pan. Remove side of springform pan.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.