- Egg covered toast
- 1 egg
- four pieces of thick toasting bread
- salt and pepper, to taste
- maple or fruit flavored syrup, if desired
- Crack the egg in to a large bowl and beat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Take one peice of toasting bread and place it in the egg mix.
- Soak for a few seconds on one side and then flip and soak on other side.
- Carefully place the peace of egg coated toast onto a moderatly heated frying pan that has been lightly greesed with butter.
- Cook on both sides until slightly firm and golden brown.
- If desired cheese can also be added to the egg mixture for a different flavor.
- This is quick and easy to make on a Sunday morning when you are feeling like a special but filling breakfast.