- Fudgey brownies
- The Double Day Cookbook
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) baking cocoa
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- In a 4 cups (950 ml) to 6 cups (1425 ml) saucepan melt butter on low heat, add oil and vanilla.
- After butter is completely melted add cocoa and combine fully.
- Take off of heat and add the remaining of the dry ingredients and stir.
- Add eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Grease and flour a 8 inch x 8 inch pan and add batter.
- Place in oven 350 degreese for 35 minutes.
- I think this is a really quick dessert that doesn't take alot of mess and tastes good.