- Chuck's Collection
Serves/Makes:1 pie crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ice water
- Fork-stir flour and salt thouroughly.
- Combine oil and water in a measuring cup.
- Pour it into the flour mixture.
- Pour the pastry mixture into a pie plate.
- Flatten it across the bottom and up the sides using your fingers, the back of a spoon or the outside of an empty measuring cup.
- Be careful to distribute the pastry evenly.
- Bake ar 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 minutes.