Cheesecake Sicilian Style
- Easy delicious gourmet cheesecake
- pamela bloom
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). Sicilian Sunset Nut Cream (pistachio, hazelnut or almond)
- 2 oz (56 grm). mascarpone cheese
- 2 oz (56 grm). cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 16 oz (448 grm). ricotta cheese
- 9 pie shell (graham cracker crumb, chocolate, or flaky crust)
- whipped cream, optional
- unsalted nuts, optional
- Fold nut cream, ricotta, chream cheese and mascarpone cheese together with sugar in a large bowl.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Optional, serve topped with whipped cream and unsalted nuts.
- Simple, easy and very delicous!