- 1 package strawberry Jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) ice cubes
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) halved strawberries
- 6 whole strawberries for garnish
- Mix jello and boiling water in 4 cups (950 ml) measuring cup; stir until jello is disolved.
- Add enough ice cubes, stirring until ice cubes melt to make 2 cups (475 ml).
- Place jello mix, sour cream, and halved strawberries in a blender.
- Blend until strawberries are still in pieces.
- DO NOT OVERBLEND!
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whole strawberries.
- Chill until firm.
- Make sure you do not overblend because it will become too smooth and watery.