- Cati C.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 small boxes vanilla cook and serve pudding
- 1 small box strawberry Jello
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- 8 oz (224 grm). Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky-cut strawberries
- Pour water in saucepan, add pudding and jello; whisk well.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into large bowl and put in fridge until COMPLETELY cooled.
- Fold in cool whip and strawberries.
- This does not usually serve well next day. The jello starts to form and it gets chunky. One of the boxes of vanilla pudding could be substituted for tapioca pudding if your family likes tapioca. Mine does not. Enjoy. :)