Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow Cookies
- graham crackers
- marshmallow cream
- parafin (wax)
- Put a spoonful of marshmallow cream on a graham cracker and place on wax paper.
- Melt your favorite chocolate with about 1 tsp (5 ml) of wax---we use a melted Hershey's candy bar, but could use chocolate chips, chocolate bark or whatever taste you like best.
- Cover the marshmallow/cracker with a spoonful of chocolate.
- Let harden or you may refrigerate to speed it up.
- We created this recipe to take on a trip with us. We wanted cookies, but thought something different would be fun. Smores sounded perfect. These actually keep on the counter for quite awhile. The best thing is you can test to see if you like it by making only one or two! Also, you can use two graham crackers with the marshmallow cream in between, and totally dip them in the melted chocolate!