- 10 oz (280 grm). 7 up, Sprite or other lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). cornstarch dissolved in small amount of 7 up or Sprite from above amount
- red food coloring
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh strawberries
- 1 9 inch baked pie shell
- whipped cream or Cool Whip
- In medium pot, bring sugar and 7-Up or Sprite to a boil.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and cook until thickened.
- Add red food coloring.
- Place strawberries in baked pie shell.
- Pour thickened glaze over berries.
- After pie cools, top with whipped cream or Cool Whip.