- 1 can peaches, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained (reserve juice for later)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh blueberries or strawberries
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine all ingredients and chill well before serving.
- Use your imagination when making this and try different fruit, pie fillings and other ingredients, such as coconut and nuts or mini marshmallows.
- The reserved juice may be used as part of the liquid when making iced tea. It provides a nice sweetness and fruity, refreshing flavor.