- Not your normal hershey kiss set in a cookie...BETTER!
- Emma B.
- 1 cup (225 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- half 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda with a pinch of salt
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- half 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pounded crushed Hershey kisses.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; Set aside.
- In a bowl mash together the margarine, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the egg.
- Eventually add the flour mixture and mix until just blended.
- Add your crushed Hershey kisses.
- Use PAM to lightly grease cookies sheet, over wipe with a paper towel.
- With your hands roll exceptional one inch balls. (Remember we seek for exception, not perfection!)
- Put in the oven for 12 minutes, with the temperature of 350 degrees (175 C.). Do not wait for cookies to cool on the sheet, they will stick to the pan with or without grease!
- Yes, I'm a kid who was bored one day and sick of those plain hershey kisses stuck in a cookie. I love chocolate so I decided that by crushing the kisses, I could make a semi-chocolate cookie! And OH! These cookies are awesome right when they come out of the oven, because the chocolate inside the cookie is melted! YUMMY :P